sometimes i have a craving for a fic where jim, despite all the shit he’s been through, is one the of most well-adjusted, emotionally stable people leonard mccoy has ever met. hell, he never believed that the bronze statue of george kirk outside the academy was jims dad until he saw the files or that jim had been on tarsus iv because he was just that well adjusted.
I guess it’ll soon it’ll be know as kawaii.
“Scotty, look at him,” Stiles sighs longingly, watching Derek at the counter of the coffee shop from where he’s slouched on the couch. “I can’t believe you never told me about your super-hot friend from college, dude. Low blow.”
“How was I supposed to know you’d find Derek attractive? And how was I supposed to know Allison would be the one to help him run away from his wedding with her aunt and then bring him here?” Scott questions incredulously. “I didn’t think I’d ever see him again after I graduated.”
“I know but-“ Stiles makes an unintelligible whining noise, watching the bashful smile on Derek’s face as the barista hits on him. “He’s so pretty.”
“So ask him out,” Scott suggests and Stiles casts his eyes away from Derek to stare at him in bewilderment.
“I can’t just ask him out!” he sputters.
The One With The Blackout
"Is that the only lamp we have?" Stiles asks as Derek puts the camping light on the floor.
"You scared of the dark?"
"Not when I’ve got you to protect me," Stiles smirks, reaching up and grabbing Derek’s arm. "The house is fine, come sit with me."
"But the kids —"
"Are asleep, and hopefully the power will come back before they wake up." Wrapping a hand around Derek’s forearm, Stiles shakes the bag of Reeses and smiles up at him. "You’ll hear them if they wake up, c’mon, I’ll share my Reeses with you."
Derek gives him a blinding grin, one that Stiles will never get sick of seeing, no matter how many times he’s on the receiving end of it. Tucking himself under Derek’s arm, Stiles fumbles for the blanket his dad got them when Lila was born, and covers them up, putting the packet of Reeses on his lap.
let me just give you a quick run down of all the things wrong with this ask:
1-you assume i care what some asshole anon has to say when i have 300 pounds and i’m going kikass birthday shopping today
2-you assume id care about some asshole anon any other day of the year
3-i care about the 50 shades of grey thing. and whether you do or not is irrelevant to me because you are, after all, just an asshole anon
4- this is my blog and i’ll post whatever the fuck i want, if you cant take three fucking posts about something without turning into a soggy cum stained dishrag then i suggest you make use of that unfollow button because youre gross
5- lemme break this down for you
if you dont care about this 50 shades situation, you need to grow the fuck up and look at the facts
the fact is the book was so misinformed that all the practises about bdsm culture were ignored and shit all over.
he ignores the safeword
he legitimately rapes her
he never explains everything about bdsm culture to her, shes so misinformed its ridiculous
and all of this is going even more public than it already has and its being romanticised and released on valentines day
like “happy valentines honey! i bought some ropes i dont actually know how to tie and a whip i dont actually know how to use and i’m going to just gloss over the fact you’re uncomfortable because that clearly doesnt matter!”
incorrect use of a whip can cause organ failure
incorrect knots used on wristst or feet can literally cause them to need to be amputated
its perpetuating rape culture in ways ive never seen it be advanced to this leve; and if you dont care then youre truly disgusting
you dont care about the kids not fully understanding their sexuality being abused by older people who they think are totally allowed to do this shit?
you dont care about the people that will be raped because of this because hey apparently rape is sexy?
you dont care about the fact that the bdsm culture is, once again, being portrayed as people who are fucked up and must have been abused to be that way rather than normal people who enjoy a kink in their own homes?
you dont care about the fact that youre not supposed to bleed on your first time. ever. and now tons more girls are going to think that its completely normal? that tons more guys will? that tons of people are going to think its expected for the female to bleed when SHE WONT IF SHES BEEN SUFFICIENTLY TURNED ON AND STRETCHED ITS REALLY NOT THAT HARD
you dont care about the stereotype of subs not actually enjoying bdsm culture is being widespread? that all subs dislike it and simply have an ulterior motive?
you dont care about the underlying message of the book being “a woman should give everything, including herself, to a man”?
you dont care about all the people in abusive relationships that will think “oh well this must be normal then” and stay there?
christian grey is a run-of-the-mill abusive boyfriend. he isnt a dom.
a dom loves his/her sub completely and the motto of bdsm is "safe, willing and sane" (or something like that anyone feel free to correct me)
it means that both partners have to be completely willing, with boundaries, safewords and everything worked out before they even think about touching eachother intimately.
if something is a boundary, you dont fucking do it
if the safeword is used it stops. everything stops
a dom should treat his sub like a goddamn princess (unless they have prearranged and understand that he wont eg-pet play, slave play where anything outside of the bedroom is also in the same dynamic HOWEVER IT IS STILL CONSENSUAL SO IT IS STILL OKAY)
a dom is not christian grey
but millions of people are going to think he is and are going to think that thats the way bdsm should be and they’ll get involved in something very dangerous if they dont have the real facts.
that people will think its romantic because this shit is scheduled for valentines day to treat your partner like shit, abuse her, and that what? getting them off absorbs you of all your shit? no. this is so fucking gross and im not taking a backseat when this shit happens
so in conclusion
literally fuck you, you insensitive fuck stain, this issue is so fucking important.
The hoodie is OFF ! (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
So Let’s vote and get Stiles naked ! (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Bonus : The Gifs weren’t coming out right in the original image, so here, have them on their own. ^^
I swear, this gif was like made for this post. (*≧▽≦)ﾉ
- Cornerstone by Vendelin (E, 84k) Suffering from PTSD, ex-Marine Derek Hale moves back to Beacon Hills to open a bookshop and find a calmer life. That’s where he meets Stiles, completely by accident. Stiles is talkative, charming and curious. Somehow, despite the fact that he’s blind, he’s able to read Derek like no one else.
- Salty Sweet by secondstar (E, 46k) Derek works at a porn store. One day, Stiles comes in asking all sorts of TMI questions about different toys. That’s where it all starts.
- Stand Fast in Your Enchantments by DevilDoll (E, 77k) "Stiles knew damn well what a pissed-off wolf sounded like, and every hair on the back of his neck was telling him that somewhere in this room was a very pissed-off werewolf." An AU in which Derek is feral, Stiles is magical, and they eat a lot of fast food.
- our lives are changing lanes by grimm (E, 47k) There’s a lot of screaming going on inside the first house Stiles visits. He isn’t really worried, because it sounds like kids, but then the door opens and hi, says his dick, because the dude in front of him is gorgeous, built like a god with a face like thunder. Stiles wants to lick that solid jaw line. Hold the fuck on, says his cop brain, because the dude’s got kids hanging all over him; one’s on his back, skinny legs looped around his waist, and another two hanging off one arm, toes barely brushing the ground. There’s a tubby toddler clinging to his leg like a koala, and he’s got a baby tucked into the crook of the one arm that doesn’t have kids hanging off it. Stiles’ mouth drops open. ”How many of those kids did you kidnap?” he asks before he can wrangle his brain into submission. The man gives him a look that says what the fuck is wrong with you and snaps, "You think I’d subject myself to this on purpose?" ”Oooh,” says one of the kids hanging off his arm. “I’m telling Mom.”
- Dwells Amidst Your Walls by the_ragnarok (E, 11k) Scott accidentally sells Stiles’ virginity on Craigslist. (Derek wins.)
- Versus by secondstar (E, 94k) At age nineteen, Stiles Stilinski was the next big thing, according to The Guardian. It was surreal, not being able to turn on Sky Sports without hearing his name mentioned along with the names of players he grew up idolizing. Stiles couldn’t believe that this was his life.
- Dating Backwards by RemainNameless (E, 86k) Pornstars Derek and Stiles work for the same company. Derek only shoots with werewolves and Stiles only shoots with humans. That’s not going to change after they meet. It’s really not. (It might.)
- Derek Hale: Werewolf Cop by the_deep_magic (E, 36k) Derek Hale is a werewolf. He is also a cop. Any questions?
- You Can Call Me What You Want by secondstar (E, 69k) Stiles Stilinski specializes in giving his clients exactly what they need.He knows what to say and how to act. It’s easy and he’s good at it. He never breaks.
- But Then What… by Stoney (E, 23k) Senior year is almost over, and all Stiles needs to do is keep his head down to survive. A teacher calls in a favor, leaving him stuck tutoring Derek Hale, one of the most popular jocks in school and a member of a group of douchecanoes who have bullied Stiles for years. He’s someone Stiles totally hates. Totally. Like, doesn’t like him even a little bit. DEFINITELY isn’t attracted to him. Except that is a total lie. Fuck his life, seriously.
- There’s Monsters At Home by calrissian18 (E, 83k) “How did you get past the wards?” Derek had put them up, with Peter’s grudging assistance, after the Alpha pack had made themselves at home a few times too many. The guy pulled a face. “You mean the wards a five-year-old girl with the mental ability of a goldfish could deconstruct?” He blinked wide eyes at Derek. “Gee, I don’t know. It’s bound to go down as one of life’s great mysteries.” Derek despised him.
- The Sundering Kiss by trilliath (E, 92k) Stiles is a young adult incubus who has made his way to New York City. After his first makeout session ended in death, he left Beacon Hills to try and understand what he was and protect the people he cared about. But being his father’s son, in name if not by birth, he’s never been able to accept the idea of killing innocent humans to feed himself. So in order to survive and keep his morals both, he travels across the country feeding on sexual predators.Derek is a NYC werewolf cop, who dedicates his life to protecting and serving both the human and fae communities - protecting them from each other if necessary. When a string of succubus or incubus kills starts hitting his city, and Derek runs into Stiles at a crime scene, Derek wants to find a way to help this neophyte fae survive under the radar before someone else puts him down.Too bad Stiles seems to run away whenever Derek gets near him.
- That Feeling That I’m Under by wearing_tearing (E, 289k) Stiles is a paramedic and Derek gets into a bike accident.It’s kind of love at first sight.
- The Curse of St Valentine by llassah (E, 13k) There are a few werewolves, largely dismissed as crocks by the general population, who claim that Valentine’s Day has been commercialized by werewolves who have infiltrated the card publishing industry in order to give people an explanation for the intense increase in overblown futile romantic gestures at this time of year. Werewolves, on the second full moon of the year, are overcome with both an intense physical desire and the overwhelming urge to woo their chosen mate. Derek Hale’s struck down by the Curse of Saint Valentine. It’s not all bad.
- You Set My Soul Alight by Captain_Loki (E, 5k) Derek finds Stiles’ toys…basically Stiles + Derek + Dildos
- Bubbles by always_addicted (E, 58k) Stiles knew he was in trouble the minute his father sat next to him with *that* look on his face. But he didn’t expect the words “Governor Hale’s son” and “arranged marriage” to come spilling out of the Sheriff’s mouth. But really, he should’ve known it would be bad. He just couldn’t imagine anything worse.
- Intro to Art For NonMajors by otapop (Not Rated, 13k) Derek has one more class to pass before he can finish his degree but he can’t bring himself to give a shit about art. He can, however, give a shit about his professor.
- Public Displays of Affection by grimm (E, 7k) It starts, like so many things do, with a dare.
- If you asked me if I loved him, I’d lie by dereksstilinski (E, 37k) Derek has already typed the entire report out and even got all of the stuff prepared for the poster that Stiles and him will have to present. Derek found that he actually didn’t mind doing all the work when it was Stiles he was doing it for, but he wasn’t going to let Stiles get away completely. He was going to get Stiles to come over and help with the poster, so help him god.
- The Worst Thing That I Ever Did by RemainNameless (E, 41k) Stiles would say his relationship with Derek is about fifteen percent empty threats, thirty percent sass, ten percent avoiding violence together, and five percent eyebrows. If anyone asked, he would say the remaining forty percent is mutual orgasms. It’s a good thing no one ever asks.
- Hold your tongue and hear me out by TamzStripped (E, 11k) Derek just needs to find the owner of the stupid name on his wrist so he can finally be happy. He’s damaged goods and he can’t even pronounce the name on his wrist. He’s beginning to think he will be alone forever. That might be ok though, as long as he can keep Stiles in his life, he might just be able to be happy. Or Stiles pining after his best friends big brother waiting for the idiot to fall in love with him without some predestined bullshit so that they can live happily ever after, and if they are lucky, have lots and lots of sex. Lots.
- First Date by onlymystory (M, 15k) Stiles has Danny set him up with a date. But Derek’s reaction ensures the night ends very differently.
- Nine Times Out of Ten by lielabell (E, 5k) Nine times out of ten, Stiles is the one being pushed back on the bed with his head tilted back to expose his neck. Nine times out of ten, Stiles’s legs are the ones that are spread, his hands are the ones that grip the sheets. Nine times out of ten, Stiles gasps and moans and arches up into Derek’s touch, Stiles’s thighs grip at Derek’s hips; Stiles’s feet lock together behind Derek’s back. Nine times out of ten, Stiles takes and takes and takes and loves every single second of it. But the tenth time …The tenth time is different.
- Laundry Nights by themellyb123 (E, 7k) It didn’t help his embarrassment that the man looked like he belonged in a damn porn magazine, with his dark black hair and stubble going all the way under his chin, and high cheekbones and the most amazing green eyes and body full of muscle. And then Stiles remembers that he’s Stiles, a skinny twenty two year old who has failed in the department of obtaining muscle and facial hair as of yet. So he sits a seat away from the stranger, biting his lip as he stares at his hands on his lap. ”Don’t worry about it.” The man says, chuckling, and sweet lord if that voice isn’t making the blood rush from Stiles’ cheeks to somewhere else.
I honestly think people forget that the church and state are supposed to be separate. Give me one non-religious reason against same sex marriage. One non-religious reason against stem cell research. One non-religious reason against safe abortions. Go ahead.
I’ve been saying this for YEARS.
~(˘▾˘~) And now, a “Sleepy Sterek” bonus spin-off thinghie for my fellow shippers ~(˘▾˘)~
[EDIT] = I’d forgotten to flip the text on Stiles’s hoodie, so here’s the corrected file! ;D
Completed Geometric Lace Baby Blanket! I adore this pattern so much. I would make hexagon blankets for all the babies.
i love your colors so much *^*
when are we gonna get bones narrating space: the final frontier just imagine it
"space: the final frontier. these are the voyages of the starship enterprise. its five year mission—five years in space, god help me—to explore strange new worlds—jim, i swear to heaven above, don’t you touch that—to seek out new life—like that furry pteradactyl that almost killed me two days ago, you mean? primordial mating ritual my ass—and new civilizations—just try not to get sacrificed to any deities! that wasn’t a joke; do you hear me laughing?—to boldly go where no man has gone before—and with damn good reason, i’ll tell you that. oh, right, by all means, let’s explore the eternal darkness and invent photon torpedoes, what a brilliant idea—jim, if you don’t stop touching that, by jove—”